Teleram needs to go to the supermarket, but faces some problems.
First, a cranky old man annoys Teleram on his journey through the produce aisle.
Then, shoplifters shoplifted the yogurt and oatmeal Teleram wanted.
Finally, a pickpocket takes all of Teleram's money... ON NATIONAL FREE GROCERY DAY!
- Doug Walker as Teleram, kid with lollipop
- Billy West as the pickpocket, shoplifter #1, police officer, guy on street
- Richard Steven Horvitz as shoplifter #2
- Dan Castellenta as cashier, cranky old man
- Man on P.A.: Attention, shoppers! Two freaks have shoplifted Cyberworld Brand Oatmeal and Cyberworld Brand Yogurt! Will somebody stop those guys?
Teleram: Those were the same guys I saw running off with the oatmeal and yogurt I was going after! Nobody gets that yogurt and oatmeal from this supermarket except... (camera zooms in close on Teleram) ME.
- Cranky Old Man: C'mon, what are you waitin' for? (Whacks Teleram with cane)
Teleram: I'm trying to decide between 1% milk and 2% milk.
- In the UK, the word 'crap' was replaced with 'crud'. Same goes for Australia.